NEWS & NEW CLASSES
- Sunday Yoga -- Join Ajani for the Sunday 11 a.m. Yoga class. Certified since 2009, she has taught Vinyasa yoga extensively in the Philadelphia area.
- Philly Mag features
Belly Dance at Studio 1831
- Zumba Starting in April! Ditch the workout -- join the party! Weds., 10 am starting 4/16
Thurs., 6:15 pm starting 4/17
- Massage at Studio 1831
Treat yourself to a massage -- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, and Reflexology -- with DeJuan. By appointment only -- email DeJuan or 267-344-5835.
- Community Reiki Clinics Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Contact Briel at 814-244-9907 or visit TheCommunityReikiProject.org for more information.
- Mat Pilates on Tues. at 6:30 -- Taught by Valerie Rushmere, this class focuses on alignment, strength, flexibility, and body awareness. Using the principles developed by Joseph Pilates, emphasis is placed on developing core strength to improve posture, create long, lean muscles, and enhance overall strength and flexibility.
- Burlesque Fitness at 5:15-6:15 on Tuesday nights in Studio A -- Valerie teaches this burlesque-inspired workout that will liberate your inner vixen and get every muscle burning!
For descriptions and additional information, visit:
Class Schedule Page
Our Getting Started page
Best Philly Yoga Studio
(Citypaper Reader's Choice Awards)
Try one of our outstanding
Yoga, Belly Dance, Fitness,
Pilates, or Burlesque
Find a class here that fits your schedule
and purchase classes and more online
Treat yourself to a massage
at Studio 1831
(By appointment only)
* * *
Purchase a gift card online
* * *
For Singing Telegrams, Bellygrams,
and Dance Performances
Studio 1831 is a yoga, fitness, and dance studio
located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Studio 1831 offers yoga, belly dancing,
and salsa lessons, as well as Zumba, Pilates, and burlesque fitness classes.
Renowned belly dancer and Studio 1831 owner, Valarina, has been teaching and
performing Middle Eastern dances for more than twenty years. Valarina’s
philosophy promotes dance as a way to achieve health and well-being.
addition to providing energizing dance and fitness classes, we also offer
relaxing massages to promote full body wellness. Let Studio 1831 ease your
muscles, relieve your joint pain, and recover your energy, all while helping you
enjoy a healthy, fit lifestyle.
Voted “Best Philly Yoga Studio” by
CityPaper, we take pride in transforming lives of those in Philadelphia. We
provide a clean, relaxing atmosphere in our yoga studio for you to enjoy the
beauty of dance in. We hold daily and weekly classes and our full studio is also
available for rent.
Call Studio 1831 today to discuss a fitness schedule,
or browse our class schedule online. We welcome the opportunity to introduce you
to Valarina’s dance programs. Contact us at 215-665-1991 or send an email to email@example.com and see why.
Reiki II with Briel
Five Sunday afternoons from April 13th to May 18th (no class on April 20th due to Easter), 1:00-4:00 p.m. The fee is based on a sliding scale, from $175-$325. Class size limited so enroll today. Transfers are welcome!
For more information, visit The Community Reiki Project website.
Give a Studio 1831 Gift Card
to the one you love!
Give a gift card to the one you love! Studio 1831 now offers online purchases of gift cards in a variety of amounts that let that special someone try a new class such as Yoga, Belly Dancing, Pilates, Body Conditioning, Burlesque Fitness and more. Buy that special gift card today.